Rage, hate, destruction

Im not great today, trigger by events from yesterday, im so angry I dont know how to cope.  Im turning the hatred on myself, because it must be my fault, that it happened.

After all I am supposed to be the smart on the one people fear in board rooms, where I can dismantle the most complex stories and show the true meaning behind things.  This gift this ability comes from the illness and I pay for it.  I am sick of taking meds, I think after 10 years I get the right to say that, even though they have paved a better way of life for me, there are times I think I would have been better not being treated at all.

I quite simply dont want to be here because yet again when I went to get my medications from the drug store they were denied me.  It was a med I can not do without full stop.  I got it in the end at another drug store but it should never have gotten that far.  I am crippled without my meds and now mentally im crippled when I go to get them expecting them to turn me down.

I see nothing but blackness ahead, I have no idea what to do when John retires, and having to try and get someone like him again I doubt will ever happen.  Another reason that I should end this life as it only gets worse for me.  I need to leave everyone for good, to escape the pain and suffering to escape the issues that are coming I have no solution for.  I know some people will miss me but most wont even notice im gone.  There will be no need for a funeral as no one will attend.

The only two people who care enough to miss me are Eric and Aaron.  I dont think many others would even shed a tear

ok off to bed then decide if I want to be here any more.. I have enough to end it.

Horse  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How do Dragons Die

Will his effect die with him?