This that and the other thing

Hi all, sorry long time between posts but hey go shoot me. Anyway wanted to wish you all a belated Merry Christmas and a Happy and safe new year.

My life mills on as it always does, I find sometimes im ok and sometimes im not.  Its not easy being me, its not easy to live my life.  Little things get to me and people go out of their way at times to make things hard.  But in the end it will hurt them worse because thats how KAMA works.

I'm worried, I'm always worried it seems, I think I have a big project going on in Jan so just have to get it over the line.  It will be hard work but I think the outcomes will be fantastic.  It will also allow me some breathing space when its done. 

I don't like this time of the year for a lot of reasons but primarily it sees the end of my up mood from the BP, usually in early to mid Jan I fall into the depressed sate of the illness.  I find that I am paralyzed with no ability to move forward or back during this stage.  I hope like hell it does not run into this project or things may not end well for all of us.

On a cool note purchased a 40 inch LED TV for my computer monitor and have been online gaming way to much.  On the good note the gaming is keeping me fairly level.  Confidence is already waning so well aware of what comes next.

To all those who have stopped by my blog this year for a look and a read thanks.  Its nice to know that someone else gets something out of the hard stuff I have talked about. I also find this is the only social media outlet that works for me, twitter facebook etc are a waste of time for me.

Peace and happiness to you all and for those like me who are struggling, just hang in there it will get better even when you think it wont.

Horse

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How do Dragons Die

Will his effect die with him?