We Mourn the Passing

I have awoken today to the News that sometime during my night last night one of the funniest and brightest sparks in the world took his own life.  The reports say he was battling debilitating depression. 

I know I have shed more than a couple of tears for him today.  One because of the way he touched me in movies like Dead Poets society and because he just made me laugh as a stand up comedian.  An incredible man to us all, but the pain inside must have been to great.

We will miss you Robin, I hope and pray you are laying them in the isles on the other side, and that you finally escaped the manic hell you were personally living. 

RIP you will be sorely missed.

Poor KoKo she now has someone else to mourn, this just breaks my heart




Horse

Comments

  1. I watch Good Will Hunting and cried. He was a special actor, and the hate his daughter got on Twitter made me despair for humanity.

    Hope all is good with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will miss him a lot so many amazing roles such a blinding talent lost to young. There is a reason why clowns have tears. I am sad, I watched the video of robin with Koko and her response when it sank in to her he was gone. I think in our own way all our bottom lips quivered at his loss. I want to say something that would make this all ok, but you know what there is nothing I can say to make this ok, not now not ever.

    I hope he is at peace, I hope beyond all hope that he is laying them in the isles on the other side and that again one day after I am gone, I can laugh so hard my stomach hurts. I will miss this clown for sure.

    Im ok Sharon life is moving forward

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How do Dragons Die

Will his effect die with him?