Lost and slowly dying

Hey all;

Another move completed, but im not well.  I have not recovered from the hospital stay even though they think I have.  I have been trying new med combo's but not to much  luck with pTSD added to my list of illnesses things are slowly getting worse.

I'm on Valium nearly daily to deal with the anxiety and acrophobia I suffer.  My psychiatrist thinks its related to the depressive side of the illness and we are now supplementing valdoxan with another antidepressant.

Secondly after nearly 4 years this site is dying, its either become irrelevant or to hard for people to deal with.  I will make my mind up over the next couple of weeks as to if I will close it for good or will keep blogging with the hope it will get read.

I never did it for the numbers I did it to help, but with no one reading I am not helping anyone.

Horse

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How do Dragons Die

Will his effect die with him?