Its Been a while

Ok to be fair to those who are a little squeamish about guys having sex amongst other things I suggest that you bail on this post.

Ok its been a while since I posted, there has been a lot going on.  I split with my partner moved house got a new car and sent myself broke for 8 weeks. So in all just a couple of things.

Loving my own place, being able to do things as I want to not worried about what other people think its been great.  I have missed the money but that all ends this pay all of the large debts will be gone :) Just the little ones and that leaves me with money to get the extras.

Now I have been a fairly private guy when it comes to my love life or lack there of.  To be honest me and my ex were more friends the last two years than lovers.  Sex on average once every 12 months well need I say any more. 

So its meant that I have enjoyed being single, I have hooked up and had fun with a big group of guys now and I have a nice reputation that goes with that.  I have really explored who I am and who I want to be through all of this and I have found some interesting things

(1) I love men, all shapes all sizes, something just feels right like it was always supposed to be that way.
(2) I love making my partner feel good, feel fantastic is better, im in no hurry to get to an ending
(3) For the first time in my life I understand what the bottom gets out of the equation which I think has made me a lot better in bed
(4) Not all guys are the same and I think that was a bad misconception that is certainly played to by the other side of the equation.
(5) I get a great ego boost by having sex with guys the way I am, for now its good for me I look forward to someone new and trying something new.  I know this wont go on for ever but right now its amazing.  From wondering if it was me that was the reason for no sex to understanding that I am a great top a great guy and that others love being with me
(6) Im not ready to dive back into a relationship just yet.  My ex and I are still friends and he is moving on as well  makes me happy.  But there is still adjustment going on between him and me, its a work in progress.

Now I met this guy early on, the complete opposite of what I would normally be interested in.  He lives about 70kms away and realistically there is no way anything long term could happen.  I like him, but I wonder if I like the differences in that he isnt my normal type.  Or is it the fact that I know it can never be more than what it is now.  Its a hard one, I like the guy but love, thats a whole other word.

My illness has been bad this past 4 days have been nearly over medicated, looks like the episode might be over, which is good because im getting a bit sick of the flashbacks of body parts on a road after a car accident.

Hope your all well

Horse


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How do Dragons Die

Will his effect die with him?