Shhh dont tell the landlord or the neighbours.

Im being a bit naughty tonight, no its not yet another hookup for some blindness sex, its something way better.

I have my bully staying the night, I will get cuddles and a tongue bath for a wake up in the morning, have a lead here so will walk her when I get up.

Been struggling hard this past 4 days and John suggested that having her here might help me.  So although the complex allows dogs the land lord does not.  But for one night at least she can stay here.

I have a really tight 6 weeks coming up, im kind of really down over it all.  Its the last of the hangover from the move and will I hope finish an end of having more expenses than income.  I have an advertising plan all sorted and costed just no money to do it.  Im going back to the way I built my first business and its a method that works.

More importantly I helped a client make  a smart decision this week, he seems to have some confidence in me again and I hope that means I can make some more money off him along the line.

Have been promised a NBN internet connection Thursday so that should be interesting, shame it took me to go to social media and bag the hell out of the company to get things sorted.  In the end it should work out ok, but by hell im not paying a damn cent for the connection they can shove that bill where it fits.  on 9 occasions I was lied to and fobbed off.  Good thing I worked for myself in the past as I keep detailed notes of who I speak to their ID numbers and what was said.  Tends to screw them all in the end.

I might have Tier 1 NBN Monday night and then I can watch some YouTube docos...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How do Dragons Die

Will his effect die with him?