Kubuntu, another trial

Hi all, and IT techie post for those who are interested.

I decided a few days ago that I needed to get the hell away from windows since it was causing me some major issues.  Tried a few distro's not much grabbed my fancy.  Straight ubuntu is nice but to be honest I am not that excited about their desktop.  Kubuntu became the obvious choice.

Now so far have had a few issues that's for sure, but nothing I havent been able to overcome.  It seems that its getting better and better.  There are a few annoyances which will probably see me change to something else.  Primarily the noise and feedback through the speakers and its inability to change sound to my very expensive headset.  Couple this with having issues sync my Ipod and im kinda looking at Linux mint again.

Will keep u informed.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How do Dragons Die

Will his effect die with him?