So lets talk shall we.

My blog of late has not been a nice place.  That goes with my life and everything in it.  Since I was hospitalized for 4 days I have not been the same mentally nor have I had the ability to get back to that point either.

THey took away lithium because of the drug interations, now I have it back but it will be another week before I see it helping.

So I am a sad confused old man, driving in the wrong direction to get to a store only to be told so by the pleasant girl where had all the boxed chips gone.  I know I was confused after that she helped me to the car.  Then I got angry at myself and came home.  Im angry about lots of things.  I lost my cigar cutter cigar and lighter all seperatly this week. havent found the cutter yet.


I should be raving on about how annoyed I am with the world but right now the last thing I can do is concentrate on that.  I just want to be left alone.  I now offically have PTSD, well duhhh there is a surprise took 2 trips to the hospital by ambulance and a 4 day stay for them to work that out.  FFS i know its not rocket science but I tick all the boxes.

Im angry tonight going to bed now.  I want to just go stupid and fuck the consequences but I know that is the illness speaking rather loudly.  Pray for me tonight I don't think I can do this on my own.

To much has happens to quickly.  Someone will pay the assholes who nearly killed me will compensate me and apologies to me and the others they have maimed 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How do Dragons Die

Will his effect die with him?