I can hear it baying for my soul

Hi reader;

Today isn't great, woke up this way.  Everything feels black even the sun.  I hear the dog's baying for my soul to devour it here in the blackness.  They want to take it all away to make me not exist, to make me a marked one.

I have no defense against this, this overwhelming feeling,  I have no way of defending myself about the dark beasts that bay for my destruction.  Its dark hear and the pain unbearable, suicide has been on my mind since I rose.  But I don't think I have the guts to follow through. Makes me feel even more gutless and worthless than I already do.

I hate what this does to me another part of me dies today, its worse than death by 1000 cuts.

I wonder if I will ever leave this room even today, because right now the idea of going out scares me to death.

Horse

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How do Dragons Die

Will his effect die with him?