It creeps it crawls its always there

Hi, all not sure how this will come out but here goes.

As mentioned I had a really bad incident a week or so ago now, and I am still paying the consequences for that.  I have developed a permanent tremor down my left side, and I haven’t eaten a full meal since.  Even a piece of toast comes back up.

Spoke to my psychiatrist about it he thinks both are related to the meltdown.  You see no matter how well I manage the illness it can come back and bite me.  He says it is a testimate to me how well I have managed myself and my illness to go so long without this.

I am still pulled apart, and im unsure how I go back together.  The truth of that night that morning is difficult to recant without showing a side of me that is painful.  But to do so I hope that I can help others cope with this.

This all started out quite normally for me, the voices started mid afternoon and were in a particularly  bad mood with me, so around 7.00pm I took my normal meds and a jagged little pill.  Now I dont remember lots about what happened next, but I awake around 8.30 am and took another pill.  Then again 15 mins after that.  That was accidental.  What happend from here on in was not.

I made the decision I could not cope any more and I wanted out.  I took a further 8mg of xanax and went back to sleep hoping to never wake up.  I know unless you have been here that is difficult to hear.  It wasnt set off by anything it was just the way things were.  I woke up the second time with the sole purpose of not being here any more.

I went to sleep, im not sure how long I was under but I was having this amazing dream.  We were all at my grandparents place, everyone I have lost and loved over the years was there including my dad and Ryan.  It was so lovely so perfect.  I had been there a while when dad said "Why don't you stay".  I didn't understand what he meant then a couple others asked me to stay,  I started to feel uneasy.

The rest of what happened is in a previous post. The people I lost were there and they wanted me to stay.  I still feel I made the wrong decision.

I hope over time as different things happen to me that I will be able to shake that feeling.  People are so scared of death but I have been so close twice now, and neither time I was afraid.  I remember how bright everything was.

So I try and work through these things the best I can.  Lifeline have been good a couple times that I have needed this past week.  My partner and I broke up but that had been on the cards for a while.  While we are friends its no longer more than that.  I think I am going to be moving out alone soon, and I like that idea.

Since I have been single I have been sleeping around (safely) and be nice to have a place to go to that I didnt have to work around everyone else

Am I well right now ?  No im not there hasnt been a day go by that I have not looked long and hard at that bottle.  I have issues with thought patterns, coordination and a few other issues since that morning.  It is still likely that I will end up in hospital for a stay, but I am trying not to.  This last meltdown has done me major mental damage and I amy never be the same.  On the funny side if I dont eat I will be less fat lol

Anyway thanks for reading everyone

Ohh below is a link that I hope you take the time to listen too I hope it helps give you some insight into what happens to people like me

Tedx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How do Dragons Die

Will his effect die with him?