Its the day to day things that get you

Hey all, I know recently I have been sounding more militant than usual.  I think because I feel like the system isn't working even for me.  I have had a gut full of my school, I am so over it I am contemplating withdrawing for good on Monday.  I have such a sour taste in the mouth from last semester and although I have tried to convince myself its not that bad.  It actually is.

To top this off, I have been working with a customer towards a couple of solutions for them that they might be able to take, to be told point blank I was too expensive last week.  Yet I know that I am a good $6k a year cheaper than what they had.

So I feel nothing wants to go my way that I am going to be forever stuck on this ride.  I have had some thoughts about the business and the backup and going to see if I cant re-start the advertising and use web with some local based stuff to give a better kick off but I am unsure of if I can even afford to do that right now.

Im at a cross roads in some ways, if I choose to continue the study then I will head down the road that way and where ever it may take me, the more and more I look the more I realize there isn't much work available there either.  If I choose to stay in it and the backup then I need to commit whole heartedly to doing that, and try like crazy to get some kind of outcome for myself there.  After all there has been a sizeable commitment equipment wise already.

I feel lost and without a paddle to steer me right.  I think I am at one of those points where my decisions now will effect everything for the rest of my life.

Horse

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How do Dragons Die

Will his effect die with him?