Sometimes

You know sometimes it doesnt matter how many DVD's you have, how many digital movies on the NAS or how many hundreds of TV chanels, there is just nothing worth watching.

Hence my delima today.  I just sat here and watch the first 5 minutes of 4 different films.  I could study I suppose but not in the mood for that.  Was thinking about washing the car shortly that should give me something to do in the immediate future.

Not sure why I am like that today.  I could realistically replace the rear brakes on my car but again that would require effort.  What I really feel like doing is going to Supercheap Auto and having a look around, been a while since I have done that. But its now to late in the day for that.  Will make a dinner shake shortly I suppose and sit a dumb out to Cops since I have every episode ever made.

I find I tend to get like this a bit when dieting, you see normally I would stuff myself with something while watching TV or a movie now I dont. 

Anyway hope your all kicking on.. and Mr Bartlam I am reading your blog just have had not a lot to say

Horse 

Where is our Sharron

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How do Dragons Die

Will his effect die with him?